babies
Wizard Animation

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Daddy & Mommy ROM Anniversary Outing



Yawnnnnnnning......Rise & Shine...Mommy woke me up sooo early today...we are going to harbourfront to send ah gong,po po & jiu jiu off to batam...

We head over to Vivo Vity after they left....WOW, the shopping mall is huge...Daddy & Mommy brot me into Toys'Rus to choose my xmas gift but i did not like any of the toys there..
We stepped into another shop called Build A Bear..the bears were soooo lovely...I glared at them without winking..Daddy decide to get me one..He patiently choose the skin,stuff it, dress it, name it.... Yippeeee!!!!I finally got my first bear(with compliments from daddy)....



after a long day shopping...we headed back home.....i snooze off shortly in the car too.....

No comments: